Your project will be quilted on our state-of-the-art Innova MACH 3 long arm quilting machine.
We offer edge to edge quilting in several patterns at .0150 cent per square inch with a $35 minimum.
68 x 89 = 6052 sq inches
6052 x 0.0150 =90.78
Batting and binding are not included - we do not do free-handed custom quilting at this time.
We do all of our quilting in-shop allowing for a quicker turn around when the pre-quilting prep work is completed before it's brought in. Please have your quilt ready to go on the frame when it arrives.
How to Prepare your Quilts for Quilting
The key to a successful quilt is in the planning and preparation!
Before bringing your quilt in for long arm machine quilting, please make sure that it is ready to be quilted by following these suggestions:
- Make sure that there are no loose threads, open seams or holes front and back.
- Press as you go for best results.
- Remember to back stitch the last seams on the borders, if not, they can easily be pulled apart when loaded on the quilting frame.
- Make sure that there are no straight or safety pins in the quilt - needle breaks can cause problems for the longarm and the quilt
- Make sure that there is enough batting and backing to attach to the quilting machine. Our quilter requires a minimum of 4" extra on each side for the backing and batting.
- If your quilt is 70" x 70" you will need backing and batting that is at least 78" x 78".
- If the backing must be pieced, please have it pieced together and seam pressed before bringing it in.
- If top from bottom is important - pin a note on it to indicate the TOP of the quilt - some patterns are not obvious.
- We are not quilting denim or T Shirt quilts at this time...